“Everyone wants just a piece of your soul”
Founded in 2018 by Western North Carolina songwriters Mitch Stewart and Paula Woods, Vagabond Crowe is already poised to become one of the premiere bands on the Acoustic Folk scene. Vagabond Crowe has come out blazing with an original catalogue of fresh, folky and soulful music. Possessing an outlook and perspective beyond their years, Vagabond Crowe invites you into a world full of unopened doors, unexpected beauty, and a few sharp edges - a place as raw and unvarnished as your most hidden thoughts.
On the heels of their recent EP release, Vagabond Crowe is currently performing shows in North and South Carolina, and adding new shows all the time. Come on out, introduce yourself, have a drink, and take a few sonic steps toward a slightly different point of view.
Accomplishments So Far:
- Winner of The Rise Guys Brutally Honest Music Review
- Featured on WNC Original Music Podcast and Picks & Bones Podcast
- Featured on WNCW Local Color and 98.1 The River's Homegrown Segment
- Featured in WNC Mountain Xpress, The Spartanburg Herald Journal, and The Music Advocate
- Performed throughout WNC and SC Upstate - Including The Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium (Second Stage), Isis Music Hall Lounge (Album Release), Delaney's Irish Pub, RJ Rockers, Gottrocks, The Melting Pot Music Festival, The Grey Eagle(porch series), Isis Music Hall (opening for Mike Mains & The Branches), Dry Falls Brewing, New Groove Artisan Brewery, Appalachian Coffee Co, Black Bear Coffee, Guidon Brewing Company and more