“Everyone wants just a piece of your soul”
Founded in 2018, Vagabond
Crowe quickly became one of the premiere bands on the Alternative Americana/Folk scene.
The band premiered with an original catalogue of fresh, folky and soulful music. After releasing their debut EP in the fall of 2019, Vagabond Crowe began performing shows in North
and South Carolina, and became known as a local band on the rise. After playing together for two years the band took a break from the stage and lead singer, Mitch Stewart, went back into the studio to create and craft a set of new songs that are set to be released as singles during 2021 and beyond.
After a year away from the stage Vagabond Crowe is in the process of creating something new and true to what the heartbeat of the music is, as 2021 is a time for the stage to be set for a new era of Vagabond Crowe.
Accomplishments So Far:
- Winner of The Rise Guys Brutally Honest Music Review
- Featured on WNC Original Music Podcast and Picks & Bones Podcast
- Featured on WNCW Local Color and 98.1 The River's Homegrown Segment
- Featured in Bold Life Magazine, WNC Mountain Xpress, The Spartanburg Herald Journal, and The Music Advocate
- Performed throughout WNC and SC Upstate - Including The Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium (Second Stage), Isis Music Hall Lounge (Album Release), Delaney's Irish Pub, RJ Rockers, Gottrocks, The Melting Pot Music Festival, The Grey Eagle(porch series), Isis Music Hall (opening for Mike Mains & The Branches), Dry Falls Brewing, New Groove Artisan Brewery, Appalachian Coffee Co, Black Bear Coffee, Guidon Brewing Company and more